1 / 7
Image 1 of 7
1 / 7
Image 1 of 7
View all items from FEBRUARY EXCEPTIONAL FINDS sale
14K 10.61 CT Aquamarine and Diamond Halo Pendant Necklace
|Necklace Closure Type:||Spring Ring|
|Hallmarks:||Unmarked (pendant); NC 14K (chain)|
|Total Weight (grams):||6.20|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Aquamarine|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Rectangular Checkerboard Cushion Faceted|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||16.50 × 12.50 × 7.00 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||10.61 ct|
|Primary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Inclusions|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Slightly included with small, eye visible inclusion; Light in tone|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut, Single Cut|
|Secondary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.80 – 1.90 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.63 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||H – I|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI1 – I1|
|Secondary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Fractures, Surface Reaching Inclusions|
|Secondary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Some diamonds lie outside of stated color range|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- minor chips and abrasions to aquamarine.