1 / 7
Image 1 of 7
1 / 7
Image 1 of 7
View all items from Fine Things: Fine Art, Fashion, Home Décor & Fine Jewelry for Holiday Shopping! sale
14K 1.75 CTW Diamond Stud Earrings with 18K Enhancer
|Materials:||14K Gold, 18K Gold|
|Earring Type:||Stud, Enhancer|
|Earring Closure Type:||Clutch Back|
|Additional Information:||Total Weight (grams): 2.20 (14K); 3.30 (18K); 14K Gold earrings with 18K Gold enhancers|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||4.20 – 4.25 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.60 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||Very Light Brown|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VS1 – SI1|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Single Cut, Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.90 – 2.50 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||1.15 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- The natural or laboratory origin of stone and stone color of fancy color diamonds cannot be determined without more advanced laboratory testing.