1 / 9
Image 1 of 9
1 / 9
Image 1 of 9
View all items from Finer Things: Give Great Gifts! sale
14K 3.10 CT Unheated Ceylon Sapphire and 1.64 CTW Diamond Ring with GIA Report
|Total Weight (grams):||8.90|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Sapphire|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Oval Modified Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||9.80 × 8.18 × 4.19 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||3.10 ct|
|Primary Stone(s) GIA Hue:||B/Blue|
|Primary Stone(s) GIA Tone:||4/Medium Light, 5/Medium|
|Primary Stone(s) GIA Saturation:||2/Slightly Brownish/Grayish, 3/Very Slightly Brownish/Grayish|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||GIA Sapphire Origin Report #5222625213 Enclosed; Sri Lanka (Ceylon) Origin’; No Indications of Heating|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||1.70 – 2.50 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||1.64 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||I – K|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
|Secondary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Inclusions, Surface Reaching Fractures|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- some of the diamonds are loose.