18K Piaget 1.30 CTW Diamond Back Wind Wristwatch
|Model Number:||Ref.# 3621|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||19.5|
|Case to Case (mm):||22|
|Bezel Material:||18K White Gold|
|Case Material:||18K White Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K White Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||61.50|
|Movement:||Piaget 6N Backwind & set (serial number – 676642)|
|Estimated Production Year:||1950s|
|Markings to Inside:||Piaget Swiss 0.750 (Helvetia head and # 15 key of Geneva – hallmarks)|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K White Gold|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Primary Stone(s) Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||2.50 – 2.70 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||1.30 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI1 – I1|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Surface reaching inclusions and surface reaching fractures|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the diamond bezel is aftermarket.
- signed bracelet.
- the dial is refinished.