Breitling Superocean Heritage II B20 18k Gold and Steel Automatic Wristwatch
Breitling, a luxury Swiss watchmaker, was founded by Leon Breitling in 1884 and is best known for fitting their watches with chronometer movements. The popular Navitimer models have been the choice timepiece among aviators, while the SuperOcean models are preferred by divers and the nautical sporting crew.
Famously, James Bond was given a Breitling by “Q” in the 1965 movie Thunderball. The watch disappeared after the filming only to be discovered in 2012 and purchased from a car boot sale for GB£25. The watch then sold in a Christie’s auction for over GB£100,000. Also, comedian Jerry Seinfeld wore either a Breitling Navitimer or a Chronomat in every episode of the TV sitcom Seinfeld.
|Model Name:||SuperOcean Heritage B20|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||54|
|Case to Case (mm):||44|
|Bezel Material:||18K Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight (grams):||149.50|
|Movement:||B20 Automatic, Chronometer, 28 Jewels|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, Rubber|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- signed screw crown.
- date at 6 mark.
- 5 year warranty dated 8-12-2019.
- double signed bracelet.
- case back is scratched.
- includes Breitling zippered case with booklets, Attestation De Chronometre and warranty in a leather wallet.