1941 Waltham Premier Railroad Grade Pocket Watch
|Model Name:||Premier Railroad Grade|
|Case to Case (mm):||48.5|
|Movement:||Waltham Grade Vanguard, Lever Set, 23 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1941|
|Pocket Watch Size:||16|
|Markings to Inside:||Waltham Premier Keystone J. Boss 10K Gold Filled, 9167858|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Serpentine Chain|
|Clasp Style:||Spring Ring|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- sunken 60-second subdial.
- crystal is cracked.
- light scratches to the case back.
- box included (not from Waltham).