Graduated Pearl, Sapphire and Diamond Necklace with GIA Report
Material: 18K Gold, Platinum
Necklace Length: 20.25’’
Necklace Closure Type: Box Tab Insert, Spring Ring
Total Weight (grams): 17.90
Additional Information: Necklace clasp – (tongue) is 18K Gold, main clasp and extender are Platinum.
Type: Cultured Pearl
Shape: Near-Round – Oval
Dimensions: 3.50 – 7.85 mm
Gemologist Note: Cultured Pearls are Cream in Color
Shape: Cushion Faceted
Dimensions: 5.64 × 4.50 × 3.17 mm
GIA Hue: Blue
GIA Tone: Medium Dark
GIA Saturation: Moderately Strong, Strong
Gemologist Note: GIA Sapphire Origin Report # 6213266443 is Enclosed; No Indication of Heating
Shape: Single Cut
Dimensions: 1.00 – 1.70 mm
Carat Weight: 0.20 ctw
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS1 – VS2
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- diamonds has chips and abrasions.