10K 0.37 CTW Diamond Ring
|Total Weight (grams):||5.70|
|Additional Information:||Marked 14K, tests as 10K|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut, Old Mine Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||2.20 – 2.50 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.37 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||G – I|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- there are signs of repair and solder seams in the shank.
- the ring has been altered and settings were added.