14K and Platinum 2.00 CT Lab Grown Diamond and Sapphire Ring with IGI Report
The center diamond in this item is Laboratory Grown. The side diamonds are natural.
|Materials:||14K Gold, Platinum|
|Total Weight (grams):||3.90|
|Additional Information:||Includes IGI Report for only the diamond; Ring is 14K with Platinum Head; Sapphires go all around the band|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Details:||Lab Grown|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Emerald Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||8.32 mm x 5.84 mm x 4.07 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||2.00 ct|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||E|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VS1|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||IGI Lab Grown Diamond Report # LG514263890; Inscribed|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Sapphire|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Square, Faceted|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||2.00 mm x 2.00 mm|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- sapphire is chipped and abraded.