14K Rhodolite Garnet 1995 $5 Gold Eagle Bullion Coin Enhancer Pendant
Material: 14K Gold; 21.50K Gold
Total Weight (grams): 9.10
Additional Information: Pendant is 14K Gold, Coin is 21.50K Gold
Type: Rhodolite Garnet
Shape: Round Cabochon
Dimensions: 2.00 mm
Type: 1995 $5 Gold Eagle 1/10 Oz. bullion coin
Designer: Augustus Saint-Gaudens/Miley Busiek
Metal Content: 91.67% Gold, 3% silver, 5.33% Copper
Diameter: 16.50 mm
Weight (grams): 3.39 grams
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- Everything But The House does not grade coins or currency. Existing grades offered by third party grading services, if accompanying any particular coins or currency, are presented for informational purposes only and subsequent feedback from future grading authorities may or may not coincide with the information provided.
- pendant has nicks and scratches throughout.
- the coin is circulated with some wear.