Antique 14K Pearl and Diamond Ring with Sterling Accent
|Materials:||14K Gold, Sterling Silver|
|Total Weight (grams):||3.00|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Cultured Pearl|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Oval|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||6.50 mm x 5.50 mm|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||White with Pink Overtone|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Rose Cut, Polki|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||1.75 mm – 2.00 mm – approximate|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||H – I|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||I1 – I2|
|Secondary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Fractures, Surface Reaching Inclusions|
|Secondary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Unable to Determine Weight due to Diamond Shape|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- shoulders and top are sterling, rest is 14K.
- ring is marked 18ct, tests as 14K.
- crack in gallery worn prongs.
- different rings married together.
- diamonds have chips and abrasions.