1 / 6
Image 1 of 6
1 / 6
Image 1 of 6
View all items from Fine Jewelry & Wristwatches sale
14K Sapphire and Diamond Earrings
|Earring Closure Type:||Clutch Back|
|Total Weight (grams):||5.20|
|Additional Information:||Earrings clutch backs do not match|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Sapphire|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Oval Faceted|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||13.00 mm x 11.00 mm – approximate|
|Primary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Fractures, Surface Reaching Inclusions|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Sapphire is Very Dark in Tone; Sapphire is Semi – Opague|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Single Cut, Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone(s) Dimensions:||2.00 mm – average|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.18 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||Very Light Brown – Light Brown|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||I1 – I2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- The natural or laboratory origin of stone and stone color of fancy color diamonds cannot be determined without more advanced laboratory testing.
- diamonds are chipped and abraded.