14K 3.07 CTW Lab Grown Diamond Ring with Platinum Head Including IGI Report
The center diamond in this item is Laboratory Grown. The side diamonds are natural.
|Materials:||14K Gold, Platinum|
|Total Weight (grams):||3.80|
|Additional Information:||Includes GIA Diamond Report for only the primary diamond; Ring is 14K Gold with Platinum head|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Details:||Lab Grown|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||9.08 mm – 9.11 mm x (5.50) mm – (estimate)|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||2.82 ct|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||I|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VS2|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Includes IGI Report LAB GROWN Diamond Report # LG502139379 is Enclosed Inscribed: Labgrown IGI LG502139379|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- total diamond weight 3.07 ctw.