Antique to Modern United States Coins, Medals, and Currency
Antique to Modern United States Coins, Medals, and Currency. A 2012-S American silver eagle two coin proof set and more. Included is a normal and a reverse proof. Designer: Adolph A. Weinman/John Mercanti. Mintage: 285,184 and reverse proof 224,981. Metal Content: 99.93% silver, 07% copper. Diameter: 40.6mm. Weight: one troy ounce. Also included is an 1899 $2.00 silver certificate with the signatures of Speelman/White; Confederate five dollar note dated February 17, 1864; two 1975 bicentennial .925 silver medals commemorating Paul Revere. The coins and medals are uncirculated proofs, the currency is circulated and heavily worn.
|Number of Coins||4|
- Please note that Everything But The House regularly sells items of historical significance and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. It is the role of Everything But The House to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, with equal respect to all. Furthermore, please know that all items sold on our website are legally obtained and offered for sale in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Everything But The House does not grade coins or currency. Existing grades offered by third party grading services, if accompanying any particular coins or currency, are presented for informational purposes only and subsequent feedback from future grading authorities may or may not coincide with the information provided.
- Please note, if shipping is selected for this item, a signature will be required upon delivery to persons over the age of 21. Unsuccessful deliveries will be returned to EBTH.
- Coins are encapsulated.
- Currency is heavily circulated.
- measurement of shipping box.