14K Opal and Diamond Converter Brooch
|Brooch Closure Type:||Locking C-Clasp|
|Total Weight (grams):||16.20|
|Additional Information:||Can be worn as a pendant or in two different directions as a brooch|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Opal|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Cabochon, Oval Cabochon|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||3.50 mm – 12.00 mm x 10.00 mm|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone(s) Dimensions:||3.00 mm – 3.20 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.66 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VS1 – VS2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by multiple GIA Graduate Gemologists.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- opal has minor chips and abrasions.
- some diamonds are chipped.
- glue on the back of the center of the opal.