WWII Era U.S. Army Nurse Corps Olive Drab Wool Uniforms
|Brand||Reed Products, Inc., Schwartz Quality Clothes, Ben Greenholtz, Waterbury Button Company|
|Additional Information||Jackets have collar and lapel pins, Army European Theater of Operations patch and ribbon bar. Collection includes one M1 gas mask.|
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- clothes: fabric aging and wear; moth damage, especially to wool liner; creasing and wrinkling; pilling.
- gas mask: deterioration throughout; loss of wearability.
- worsted wool dress uniform jacket: marked size 16, 15" shoulders, 29" length from center back neckline to sleeve end, 34" bust, 30" waist, 25" center back length.
- worsted wool dress uniform skirt: marked size 16, 28" waist, 26" center back length.
- wool liner: marked size 14 short, 16" shoulders, 27" length from center back neckline to sleeve end, 42" bust, 37" center back length.
- six garments, one gas mask.