1940s Omega 18K Automatic Wristwatch
|Lug to Lug (mm):||39|
|Case to Case (mm):||32.5|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||35.00|
|Movement:||Bumper Automatic Zodiac, cal 28.10; 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||(Helvetia head hallmark) 0.750 Fab Suisse Swiss Made (Key of Gneva #1) 10745673|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Omega’s first automatic movement cal.28.10 RA PC powers this watch.
- bracelet is generic.
- dial is refinished.
- replacement non-Omega crown is worn.