14K 0.19 CTW Diamond Ring with 1945 Mexican Dos Pesos Retrike
Material: 14K Gold
Ring Size: 10.25
Hallmarks: JGL 14KP
Total Weight (grams): 9.40
Shape: Single Cut, Swiss Cut, Round Brilliant Cut
Dimensions: 1.10 mm – 1.30 mm
Carat Weight: 0.19 ctw
Color Grade: J – K
Clarity Grade: I1 – I3
Gemologist Note: Surface Reaching Inclusions and Fractures
Type: 1945 Mexican Dos Pesos (Restrike)
Metal Content: 90% Gold 10% Copper
Diameter: 13 mm
Weight (grams): 1.6 grams
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- Everything But The House does not grade coins or currency. Existing grades offered by third party grading services, if accompanying any particular coins or currency, are presented for informational purposes only and subsequent feedback from future grading authorities may or may not coincide with the information provided.
- bent, wavy shank.
- the diamonds are chipped and abraded.
- a few of the diamonds have large cavities or are broken.
- some diamonds loose.
- several diamonds are recessed in the settings or set askew.