1 / 7
Image 1 of 7
1 / 7
Image 1 of 7
View all items from Fine Furnishings, Furs, Décor, Art & Jewelry sale
10K 0.22 CTW Diamond Ring
|Hallmarks:||10K WGD 022|
|Total Weight (grams):||1.60|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.30 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.07 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||Fancy Black|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||Opaque|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Single Cut|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||1.20 mm – 1.20 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.15 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||H – I|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||I2 – I3|
|Secondary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Fractures, Surface Reaching Inclusions|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- The natural or laboratory origin of stone and stone color of fancy color diamonds cannot be determined without more advanced laboratory testing.
- the secondary diamonds are chipped and abraded.