Platinum 7.92 CT Columbian Emerald and 1.12 CTW Diamond Ring with GIA Report
Ring Size: 6.50
Hallmarks: PT 950
Total Weight (grams): 9.30
Type: Columbian Emerald
Shape: Octagonal Step Cut
Dimensions: 12.94 mm x 12.24 mm x 6.79 mm
Carat Weight: 7.92 ct
GIA Hue: Green
GIA Tone: Medium
GIA Saturation: Very Slightly brownish grayish
Gemologist Note: GIA Emerald Origin Report #6207642603 Enclosed
Dimensions: 3.80 mm x 3.50 mm
Carat Weight: 0.60 ctw
Color Grade: Faint Yellow
Clarity Grade: I1 – I2
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimensions: 1.30 mm – 1.50 mm
Carat Weight: 0.52 ctw
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: SI1 – SI2
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- total diamond weight is 1.12 ctw.