White Mink Fur Jacket and Open Front Vest
Certified Authentic // Our Uncommon Promise
We promise that everything on our platform is authenticated or validated, presented clearly and accurately, and is handled with the utmost care.
|Closure Type||Hook-and-eye, No Closure|
|Lining||Satin, Embroidered Name|
|Period||Late 20th Century|
- Please note that Everything But The House regularly sells items of historical significance and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. It is the role of Everything But The House to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, with equal respect to all. Furthermore, please know that all items sold on our website are legally obtained and offered for sale in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- variant yellowing/discoloration to fur; areas of matting to underfur along the edges; creasing to leather strips on vest; surface wear to linings.
- jacket: lining with pinholes and stains; split lining seam at the left sleeve end.
- jacket: 14.5" shoulders, 28" length from center back neckline to sleeve end, 34" bust, 24" center back length.
- vest: 34" bust, 20" center back length.