14K Jadeite, Amethyst and Diamond Earrings
Material: 14K Gold, 18K Gold
Earring Closure Type: Omega
Hallmarks: 14K Pictorial (earrings); C Pictorial G 750 (single clutch)
Total Weight (grams): 9.10
Additional Information: Includes a single 18K clutch that has a weight too light to register on the scale
Shape: Oval Cabochon
Dimensions: 12.00 mm x 8.00 mm – approximate
Shape: Round Faceted
Dimensions: 2.70 mm – approximate
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimensions: 2.50 mm
Carat Weight: 0.72 ctw
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS2 – SI1
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the amethysts are chipped and abraded.
- earring posts are bent.