Circa 1978 Omega Stem Wind Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- signed Omega crown.
- 20 microns gold plated bezel, case and bracelet.
- bracelet made in England.
- band screw head missing on 12 side and others are in fair condition.
- dial is refinished.
|Bezel Material:||Gold Plate|
|Case Material:||Gold Plate|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||625, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||20 Microns Plated Top, Stainless Steel Back, Made in England, DD 6365|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||29|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||33|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Gold Plate|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.