Vintage TAG Heuer 1000 Professional 200 Meters Stainless Steel Wristwatch
- James Bond played by Timothy Dalton were one of these watches in the ‘Living Daylight’ film.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- original signed braclet.
- night diver – luminous yellow dial for night diving.
- signed screw-lock crown with a protective shoulder.
- crystal has scratches.
- 12 mark lume plot is gone.
|Model Name:||1000 Professional 200 Meters|
|Model Number:||6142 W20 – 980.113|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||ETA 955.112 Quartz, 7 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||BREVET + 503305, M.R.P. SA Switzerland|
|Functions:||Date, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||37|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||45|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Woven Link|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.