1983 Rolex Datejust 18K and Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A 1983 Rolex Datejust 18K and stainless steel wristwatch. The Datejust is the classic luxury watch Launched in 1945 it still retains its timeless design and innovative functions which is displayed with a bold black Tapestry dial finished with gold-tone hour markers, baton-style hands, and the Datejust signature Cyclops covered date window. This timepiece also features an 18K yellow gold bezel and a stainless steel case with a contrasting gold-tone crown and the timepiece is set on an 18K yellow gold and stainless steel Jubilee bracelet with a fold over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- magnified date window.
- black tapestry dial.
- quickset date.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||3035 Automatic, 27 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1983|
|Markings to Inside:||1600 Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||36|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||44|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight (grams):||96.4|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.