1964 Rolex Datejust Stainless Steel Wristwatch with Mother of Pearl
A 1964 Rolex Datejust stainless steel wristwatch. This Datejust features an innovative aftermarket black Mother of Pearl dial that changes colors in the light and is highlighted with Cubic Zirconia hour markers, baton-style hands, and the classic Cyclops covered date window. The iconic dial is also framed by a stainless steel engine turned bezel and set on a stainless steel case with an automatic, twenty-six jeweled movement and the timepiece is displayed on a stainless steel Steelinox Oyster rivet bracelet with a fold over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Aftermarket black mother of pearl dial with cubic zirconia hour markers.
- magnified date window.
- engine-turned bezel.
- crystal is scratched with polished edges.
- date does not align properly in the window.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||1160 Automatic, 26 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||IV 64 Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland ,6519, Patented Stainless Steel|
|Dial Details:||Mother of Pearl|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||31|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Primary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone Type:||Cubic Zirconia|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.