Michele CSX Diamond Chronograph Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- watch has new battery.
- signed cabochon crown.
- includes three extra lengths equaling to 1.00’’ in length.
- 30 minute, 60 second and 1/10 second sub dials.
- comes with box, instruction booklet, warranty card and polishing cloth.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||ETA 251.471 Quartz; 23 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Michele Watch Co. 41, MIAMI, FLORIDA USA|
|Functions:||Subdials, Chronograph, Date Window|
|Dial Details:||Mother of Pearl|
|Case to Case (mm):||36|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||43|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||100|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.10 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.62 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.