18K Rolex Cellini 1.75 CTW Diamond Wristwatch
An 18K Rolex Cellini 1.75 ctw diamond wristwatch. This is an elegant watch inspired by Benvenuto Cellini, the famous Italian Renaissance artist and is designed with a classic style of refined lines. A crisp 18K bezel is finished with 1.75 ctw of diamonds creating a brilliant frame for a silvered dial with gold-tone hour markers and baton-style hands. The dial is set in an 18K yellow gold case and is displayed on an 18K yellow gold mesh bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 1.75 ctw diamond bezel.
- signed crown.
- clasp is adjustable and ranges from size 6.25’’ – 6.50’’.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||1600 Stem Wind, 19 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1969|
|Markings to Inside:||18K 750 320 (# 2 Key of Geneva & Helvetia Head Hallmarks), J3809, Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland 3879|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||27.5|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||24|
|Total Length:||6.25", 6.50"|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||58.80|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||28|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.80 mm – 3.20 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||1.75 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS1 – VS2|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.