Vintgae Rolex Stainless Steel Wristwatch , Circa 1947
A circa 1947 Rolex stainless steel wristwatch. This classic wristwatch has a unique design and mid-century style with a square stainless steel bezel outlining a white dial with Arabic numerals and sword-style hands. The dial is set in a stainless steel case with curled lugs.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- dial is repainted.
- dial foot screw is missing.
- the minute hand has been glued onto top of center post.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Stem Wind (3053 stamped on dial side), 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Rolex Geneve Suiss with Coronet symbol, 4593|
|Case to Case (mm):||15|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||28|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.