1935 Rolex Stainless Steel and Gold Filled Stem Wind Wristwatch
A 1935 Rolex stainless steel and gold-filled stem wind wristwatch. A vintage, circa 1935 watch with a classic Rolex design that features the unique contrast of a round gold-filled rose-tone bezel set on a stainless steel case with a 14K rose gold crown. The timepiece also features a white dial with gold-tone Arabic numerals, hour markers, and lume sword-style hands. The watch is set on a generic leather bracelet with a gold-tone buckle clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- crown tests as 14K.
- the bracelet is generic.
- the dial is refinished.
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Super Balance, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1935|
|Markings to Inside:||Brevette Rolex S.A. Geneve – Suisse, 31 Victories Haute Precision, R.W.C. LTD, 3121 4032|
|Case to Case (mm):||29|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||35|
|Total Weight (grams):||31.60|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.