1952 Omega Stainless Steel Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- signed Omega crown.
- Speidel expansion bracelet.
- case back is pitted.
- crystal is scratched and scuffed.
|Model Number:||Ref. # 2608-6 SC|
|Serial Number:||13, 321,556|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||283 Stem Wind, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Acier Inoxydable 2608-6SC, Fab Suisse, Swiss Made, Omega Watch Co.|
|Case to Case (mm):||35|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||43|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Base Metal, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.