Mink Fur Cloche, Collars, and Full-Pelt Mink Fur Stole
Certified Authentic // Our Uncommon Promise
We promise that everything on our platform is authenticated or validated, presented clearly and accurately, and is handled with the utmost care.
|Type||Cloche, Collar, Stole, Top|
|Brand||Betmar , Stein’s|
|Materials||Mink, Velvet, Grosgrain, Suede, Beaver Felt|
|Closure Type||Button, Clasp|
|Period||Vintage, Mid to Late 20th Century|
- Please note that Everything But The House regularly sells items of historical significance and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. It is the role of Everything But The House to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, with equal respect to all. Furthermore, please know that all items sold on our website are legally obtained and offered for sale in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- moderate/heavy signs of wear consistent with age and use.
- moderate signs of wear to cloche with soiling/darkening to sweatband and suede.
- lint accumulation to linings and light shedding to mink fur collars.
- heavy signs of wear to full-pelt mink fur stole with shedding, loss of closure functions; matting to guard hairs; some pelts do not link together properly.
- cloche measures approximately 21" circumference.
- light tan (pastel) mink collar measures approximately 35.50" L x 3.50" W.