1960 Rolex Datejust Diamond Dial and Bezel 18K Wristwatch
A 1960 Rolex Datejust diamond dial and bezel 18K wristwatch. The Datejust is known as the watch of reference with its timeless style and this vintage watch is no exception with a luxurious 18K yellow gold bezel that is finished with round brilliant-cut diamonds and set around a silvered dial with brilliant diamond hour markers, dauphine hands and a magnified date window. This watch also features a prestigious 18K yellow gold case that has a 26 jeweled automatic movement. The timepiece is displayed on an 18K yellow gold Honeycomb Jubilee bracelet.Condition Details
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- aftermarket diamond bezel.
- aftermarket diamond dial.
- Honeycomb Jubilee bracelet.
- magnified date window.
- date does not change.
- band is extremely stretched and worn.
- band has solder marks to the underside near the case.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||1130 Automatic, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1960|
|Markings to Inside:||#12 Key of Geneve & Helvetia Head Hallmarks.18K 750 Montres Rolex Geneva Switzerland, 6516 6517|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||30|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Honeycomb Jubilee|
|Total Weight (grams):||51.70|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||30|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.60 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.53 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
|Secondary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||10|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.30 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.10 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.