10K Sapphire Solitaire Ring
|Materials:||10K Gold, 14K Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||2.90|
|Primary Stone Type:||Sapphire|
|Primary Stone Details:||Lab Grown|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Cut Corner, Rectangle, Faceted|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||10.00 mm x 8.00 mm – approximate|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the stone is chipped and abraded.
- there are solder seams in the shank from previous up-sizing.
- the ring is 10K and the insert for up-sizing is 14K.