Early Victorian 10K Crescent Moon with Flower Brooch and 14K Pansy Pendant
Era: Early Victorian
Metal Type: 10K Gold; 14K Gold
Brooch or Pin Closure Type: Locking C-Clasp
Total Weight: 0.90 (10K); 0.50 (14K)
FLOWER PENDANT DIAMONDS
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS1 – VS2
Dimensions: 1.70 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.02 ct
FLOWER PENDANT SIDE STONES
Type: Cultured Pearl
Dimensions: 2.50 mm – 2.75 mm – approximate
Gemologist Note: Residue Present
CRESCENT SIDE STONES
Gemologist Note: Wear to the Enamel
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- there are chips in the enamel.
- there is visible solder/repair.
- the pansy pendant does not have a bail.
- the crescent moon is 10K and the pansy is 14K.