Navajo Handwoven Miniature Eye Dazzler Rug, Bone Batten, and Other Miniature Rug
|Manufacturing Process||Handmade, Machine Made|
|Rug Style||Flat Weave, Pile|
|Additional Information||Navajo rug attributed to weaver appearing to read “Corn Tupulla.” Smaller rug is a machine made, printed velour piece. Also included is a bone weaving tool called a sword or batten.|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- pilling and lint accumulation; cut and lost fringe to velour rug; dye bleed to backside of velour rug; light stains and marks; edge wear and chips to bone batten.
- measurements of larger rug.