14K Aquamarine and Diamond Beaded Bracelet
|Materials:||14K Gold, Metal|
|Bracelet Closure Type:||Spring Ring|
|Total Gold Weight (grams):||2.30|
|Primary Stone Type:||Aquamarine|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round, Faceted, Bead|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||3.00 mm|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Rough Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||37|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||2.50 mm – 3.00 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||Carat Weight can not be estimated due to Shape|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||Light Blue – Fancy Blue|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||I3|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- The natural or treated origin of fancy color in diamonds cannot be determined without more advanced laboratory testing.
- only spring ring closure is 14K.
- some aquamarines are chipped and abraded.
- diamonds are chipped and abraded.