1 / 7
Image 1 of 7
1 / 7
Image 1 of 7
View all items from Fine Jewelry sale
14K 5.62 CT Tanzanite and 1.38 CTW Diamond Ring
|Hallmarks:||14K D1.38 TZ5.62|
|Total Weight (grams):||7.20|
|Primary Stone Type:||Tanzanite|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Oval, Faceted|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||12.04 mm x 9.53 mm x 6.62 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||5.62 ct|
|Primary Stone GIA Hue:||vB/violetish Blue|
|Primary Stone GIA Tone:||6/Medium Dark|
|Primary Stone GIA Saturation:||4/Moderately Strong|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Heavily Included with Surface Reaching Inclusions|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||60|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.40 mm – 2.50 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||1.38 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||I1 – I2|
|Secondary Stone Gemologist Note:||One Diamond is Very Light Yellow|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the tanzanite is chipped and abraded.