14K 2.08 CT Emerald and Diamond Ring with GIA Report
|Total Weight (grams):||5.40|
|Primary Stone Type:||Emerald|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Cut Corner, Rectangle, Faceted|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||9.69 mm x 7.34 mm x 3.86 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||2.08 ct|
|Primary Stone GIA Hue:||vslbG/very slightly bluish Green|
|Primary Stone GIA Tone:||3/Light, 4/Medium Light|
|Primary Stone GIA Saturation:||2/Slightly Brownish/Grayish, 3/Very Slightly Brownish/Grayish|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||GIA Report #5212403222 Included; Surface Reaching Inclusions|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Baguette Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||12|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||3.25 mm x 1.50 mm – 3.25 mm x 2.00 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.93 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the emerald is chipped and abraded.
- some diamonds are chipped.
- channel is worn and wavy.
- ring is out of round.
- solder seams.
- some of the diamonds are not flush with the channel.