1983 Rolex Oyster Perpetual 6719 18K Gold and Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A 1983 Rolex Oyster Perpetual 18K gold and stainless steel wristwatch. The Oyster Perpetual was the first waterproof watch and continues the tradition of a waterproof oyster case as well as precision and style. This watch also features an 18K yellow gold fluted bezel that frames a navy blue dial with golden indexes and baton style hands. The timepiece is set in a stainless steel case and is displayed on an 18K yellow gold and stainless steel Oyster bracelet.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- navy blue dial.
- includes box and papers.
- the crystal is crazing and scratched.
- the bracelet is stretched and has toning on the gold links.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 2030, Automatic, 28 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1983|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 6700|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||31|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, 18K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||40.40|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.