14K 3.06 CTW Diamond Ring with IGI Diamond Report
The center diamond in this item is Laboratory Grown. The side diamonds are natural.
|Hallmarks:||14KT LLJ HDS|
|Total Weight (grams):||6.20|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Details:||Lab Grown|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Emerald Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||8.65 mm x 6.07 mm x 4.17 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||2.12 ct|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS1|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||IGI Lab Grown Diamond Report #LG470117301 enclosed; Laser inscribed “Lab Grown IGI LG470117301”|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||24|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.10 mm – 2.70 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.94 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – I1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- total diamond carat weight is 3.06 ctw.
- one diamond is broken and one stone loose in setting.