1977 Rolex Air-King Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A 1977 Rolex Air-King stainless steel wristwatch. This vintage watch features a design that has traveled across Mt. Everest and aviation expeditions around the world with its accuracy, meticulous design and elegant style. This Air-King features a stainless steel bezel with a bold silvered dial that has stainless steel indexes, baton-style hands and a smooth stainless steel case with a 17 jeweled automatic movement. This stylish timepiece is displayed on a stainless steel Steelinox Oyster bracelet with an oyster clasp closure.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Steelinox bracelet with G date code (1982).
- rotor is loose and shows friction marks on the plate below it and on the rotor top edges.
|Model Name:||Air – King|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||1520 Automatic, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1977|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A.Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 1002, Patented|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||34|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||39.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.