1969 Rolex Datejust President Linen Dial 18K Yellow Gold Wristwatch
A 1969 Rolex Datejust President linen dial 18K yellow gold wristwatch. The Datejust collection is timeless and this watch goes an extra step with the addition of a champagne linen dial, baton-style hand and a magnified date window and this stylish dial is framed by an 18K yellow gold fluted bezel. The dial is set in an 18K yellow gold case with a twin lock screw-down crown and the timepiece is displayed with the elegance and style of an 18K yellow gold President bracelet that has a crown hidden clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the crystal is very scratched.
- scratches on the case and bracelet.
|Model Name:||Datejust President|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 1161, Automatic, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1969|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, 18K 0.750, Swiss Helvetia Head Hallmark, Key of Gneve # 12 Poincon de Maitre|
|Functions:||Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||24|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||30.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||58.70|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.