1983 Rolex Datejust 18K Gold Wristwatch
A 1983 Rolex Datejust 18K gold wristwatch. Rolex Datejust was created in 1945 and has become the archetype of watches with its timeless style and function. This watch features the elegance of an 18K yellow gold fluted bezel that is set around a golden dial with indexes, baton style hands and a magnified date window with quickset. The timepiece also features an 18K yellow gold case and is displayed on an 18K yellow gold Honeycomb Jubilee bracelet with a fold over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- magnified date window.
- quickset date.
- Honeycomb Jubilee bracelet.
- solder and repair marks on multiple places in the band near the catch.
- band is very stretched.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||2135, 29 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1983|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex Geneva Switzerland, #12 Key of Geneva & Helvetia head hallmarks, 18K .750, 6900|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||33|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Honeycomb Jubilee|
|Total Weight (grams):||56.80|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.