Platinum 1.72 CT Sapphire and 2.75 CTW Diamond Eternity Ring with GIA Report
|Materials:||14K Gold, Platinum|
|Total Weight (grams):||7.00|
|Additional Information:||Ring head setting is 14K, band is platinum|
|Primary Stone Type:||Sapphire|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Oval Faceted|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||7.74 mm x 6.36 mm x (4.28) mm – (estimate)|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||1.72 ct|
|Primary Stone GIA Hue:||B/Blue|
|Primary Stone GIA Tone:||5/Medium, 6/Medium Dark|
|Primary Stone GIA Saturation:||5/Strong|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||GIA Sapphire Report #5211912397 enclosed|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Oval|
|Secondary Stone Count:||20|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||3.75 mm x 3.00 mm – average|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||2.75 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- sapphires are chipped and abraded.
- signs of alteration, ring setting has been added to the eternity band.
- prongs are raised.