1955 Rolex Oysterdate Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A 1955 Rolex Oysterdate stainless steel wristwatch. This vintage Oysterdate captures the history of Rolex with the style and precision that has always been an Oyster with features such as a smooth stainless steel bezel surrounding a champagne dial with Arabic numbers, indexes, sword style hands, and a magnified date window with alternating black and red dates. This classic timepiece also features a stainless steel case with a stem wind movement and is displayed on a Hadley Roma leather bracelet with a stainless steel clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- magnified date window with red and black dates.
- Hadley Roma leather and stainless steel bracelet
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||1210 Stem Wind (75402), 17 jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Geneva Swiss Montres Rolex SA, 6466, 1.55, 18|
|Case to Case (mm):||30|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||36|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.