1 / 7
Image 1 of 7
1 / 7
Image 1 of 7
View all items from "Coolest Store In America"; Globally Sourced Antiques, Art, Fine Jewelry & Collectibles sale
Sterling Silver and 14K Sapphire and Diamond Openwork Drop Earrings
|Materials:||Sterling Silver, 14K Gold, 18K Gold|
|Earring Closure Type:||Clutch Back|
|Total Weight (grams):||13.20|
|Additional Information:||Fronts of earrings are Sterling silver, backs are 14K gold, clutches and posts are 18K gold|
|Primary Stone Type:||Sapphire|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Checkerboard Top Oval Faceted|
|Primary Stone Count:||2|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||11.00 mm x 9.00 mm|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Sapphires are lattice diffused|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||82|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.30 mm – 2.20 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.88 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||Light Brown|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||I1 – I2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- visible solder repair at jump ring.