Repair and Scrap Jewelery Including 10K, Sterling and Pearls
|Materials:||10K Gold, Sterling Silver|
|Necklace Closure Type:||Pearl Clasp, Lobster Claw, Spring Ring, Box Tab Insert|
|Hallmarks:||10K Pictorial, STERLING|
|Total Weight (grams):||38.30 grams (925); 104.80 grams (10K)|
|Primary Stone Type:||Imitation Stone, Cultured Pearl|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Some of the Pearls are Imitation|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- worn finishes.
- advanced verdigris.
- scratches throughout.
- broken strands.
- wrapped cords.
- one pearl clasp is 10K.
- one box tab insert is sterling.
- entire necklace weight for sterling and gold weights.
- stones are chipped and abraded.