1997 Rolex Submariner Date 18K Gold and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 1997 Rolex Submariner Date 18K gold and stainless Steel automatic wristwatch. A classic watch that has the heritage of being a divers watch and the history of the Oyster Perpetual that combines to creates a watch with an 18K yellow gold unidirectional bezel accented with a blue cerachrom insert. The bezel frames a blue dial with a magnified date window and Mercedes-style hands as well as a stainless steel case with a Triplock screw-down crown and this incredible timepiece is displayed on a stitched leather strap bracelet with a stainless steel buckle clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- magnified date window.
- aftermarket strap.
- various scratches and marks on the bezel insert.
- the dial has some scratches and marks.
- scratches on the case.
|Model Name:||Submariner Date|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.3135, 31 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1997|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, Rolex S.A., 16610|
|Functions:||Date Window, Screw Lock Crown, Unidirectional Bezel|
|Case to Case (mm):||40|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||47|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight (grams):||97.7|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.