Cheongsam Style Silk Sheath Dresses with Slips
|Period||Vintage, Mid to Late 20th Century|
|Additional Information||Black dress is lined; other dresses are unlined; side zipper closures.|
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may contain minor imperfections throughout. Any measurements provided are of the actual garment laid flat.
- fabric wear; spot stains; thread frays.
- black dress: staining at the collar; lining hangs below the back hem.
- burgundy dress: broken stitching at the right armscye.
- black silk shantung sheath: 32.0" bust, 26.0" waist, 34.0" hip, 33.0" center back length.
- dresses are similarly sized.